Monday, September 10, 2012

12/2011 Demo tape

Im like almost a year late on this. Well I actually own a copy of this tape PLUS a test press version of the tape limited to 5 luckly I got number 4. I believe I posted this on my last post of this band and took pictures of it. Well the tape features 8 new tracks which are actually titled by the dates they were recorded which was around from December 2011 and 2012 I believe and theres 3 re recorded tracks of there songs Warmth, As pedlums rust and Heavy hearts. The tape as a demo is at its best. Though this isnt the last release by this band though it actually "died" around that time. Nolan did a 3 track EP entitled Antiquity or something like that which has 3 re recorded songs that sound soo much cooler I do know Heavy hearts and warmth is on there. But I havent been to much revolved around it to hear it and analyze it yet. Though my first quick listen to it sounded badass. Well here it is. I uploaded myself. I think this tape is literally a dollar now. When I got it it was like 3 or 4. You can buy them here. Its a dollar. That is the cheapest you can ever find along side when Bear records had Colorchromatic "Tenets" CD for a dollar (out of stock forever?). So just pay the man a dollar and pick up this tape

12/2011 Demo tape

No comments:

Post a Comment