Monday, September 10, 2012

Flexi promo CDr



Back to my favorite Hardcore DIY label Plastic Smile Records and my Alliance Nolan. I'm glad to know his label is doing far fucking cool with the tapes, CD's in plastic sleeves (turns me the hell on when bands do them that way), limited vinyls, etc; My label has went to shit so I am pretty much done with it for a good while plus my CD hardrive doesn't work; so that a shit bummer on my CDr part. And as for tapes I can manage that but no one really buys tapes from me. Bad luck huh? Anyway Nolan has seriously released some real good shit for his DIY band. He loves what he does and I certainly fucking do too. Here's a little sampler of his upcoming release. Its 3 tracks. I don't know how many there will be but yeah. PSR has moved to a blogspot (don't know why, I get confused) Lately I havent boughten anything from PSR but once I get that dough my first place to shop is to pick up some of this stuff. The guy is a genius in music on my opinion. It is a great example of today's true DIY. So I know he doesn't fuck around neither. Because mother fuckers like him know its DIY or DIE! You can check TTAD's bandcamp and har the EP and Noises from the basement. Buy merch here and The truth about dreaming's blogspot, I hate tumblr and that twitter bullshit. I am glad he made a blogspot.

Flexi Promo CD

No comments:

Post a Comment