Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Strictly Ballroom

Now that I have an online course you will see and hear a lot more from here. But that won't be for long not til November I got big plans around there. Well here is the 90's softcore emo band. I am now switching to the 90's. This band started around 1994-1998 I think I am not to sure. The band went on releasing there first Risk 7" which has more of a hardcore punk influence with some mellowish breakdowns, they then released another 3 track 7" entitled I love... which was has more of a slower romantic like feel too it (this is where they adapt to this style) They then released there first and only full length Hide here forever (I literally had sex while this full length played, I even made her cry because of how "romantic" it was. It is a great fucking album. They literally busted a A+ nut on my ear. So soft. and beautiful. I love the vocals. Though my favorite tracks of the album are the last 2 tracks on this record "Knots on a counting rope" and "A sudden interest to nature". This shit shouldve won an award of how fucking epic this record is. So my big question is. Where the fuck was everyone when it came out. The band is from Los Angeles. And did a great album that it played in college radio. So what the flying shit? When the internet became more popular it is when this band got a bit more known although not to much. But for us who enjoy the 90's DIY we sure did research and came across this band. Me an example the very first band I got into was The Spirit of versailles. So how did I ended up listening to this band? or I wrote haikus about cannibalism in your yearbook, or kolya? Every band is hooked up to one another it just takes a while to come across bands. Its wierd to know that Bands like Usurp Synapse, Jeromes Dream, Saetia, Reversal of man were all hooked up. This is how I found these bands while those other bands know other bands which those other bands know other other bands and I can keep going on like this. My point is. It takes a while to come across great music whether is alive or dead you just need to troll around just like I did and we should thank that since I found this band.

First track off there album "Hide here forever"


1/4


2/4


3/4


4/4


Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment