Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2049

Iv'e taken time for myself to do stuff. Mainly play with my new phone which is a smart phone. Its fucking fun. Well now to get back on task. 2049 isn't your average screamo band. The band blends some sick piano into the music. They really knew how to mix it. Though the band only lasted half a year Fall 2009- Summer 2010. I didn't hear of this band until Spring of 2011. The band managed to make 6 songs (2 EP's) There last EP Old Phyrexia actually came out when the band was dead but didn't have the chance to mixed the songs until fall 2011. It still almost follows the same path of there first EP torches (just with no piano). Great band, but defiently short lived. One of my favorite songs of theres and is a well memory of my Spring 2011 would be from there Torches EP Apostles and then Preserve. One of the songs from Ol Phyrexia also came out in "Monster mash compilation tape volume 1" by Plastic smile records, the tape was for 2 dollars and later decreased to 1. I don't think the comp is available anymore.



Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment