Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stage Kids- Self titled EP & Headless Tribe vol. 1

Well I am back again. Stage Kids left there music for free for a limited time. Since I couldn't get a hold of there self titled EP ANYWHERE I decided to post it on mediafire since no one has. Its a good set of 6 of the coolest instrumental math rock trakcs I have ever heard. The bands Tofu Killer EP is fucking great too. This band is now my favorite math rock band. Both of the bands EP's are great as fuck. It gave me the feel of just relaxing life. As for there Headless Tribe vol. 1 its like a compilation split (although Stage kids are only the intro of this compilation split). It features some DJ like artists that a fucking increadibly good. If its called "glitch music" it said in there bandcamp. I couldnt find the other artist anywhere besides in this 18 track compilation. Well it doesn't offers much from Stage kids. But it definetly reminds you of Stage kids songs like "The cloud pleaser" from there self titled EP which has hardly little or no guitar work of bass, just sick glitchy ass lines all over the track. Its a good compilation though. Tracks 2-5 are by the name of dr. sus, 6-9 by winter inter, track 10 by ace, 11-14 by noise, and 15-18 by day la. To be honest. they all sound like one artist since its that same path of clitchy like instrumental hip hop beat music. Its really that fucking good that I will post it here on my blog. Well if you havent seen the other post on Stage kids, go and check it. and download these releases. Its fucking godlike.

The cloud pleaser from there "self titled EP"


First song from there "self titled EP"


Ink Cartledges track 4 from Headless tribe vol. 1 under the name Dr.sus



Stage Kids EP

Headless tribe vol. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment