Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pardee Shorts

Since my last post on operatic I was informed I am still missing a couple of songs from that that. I went to Chug Lifes blogspot and saw on of the post on friendsforlife records. I went there and I randomly picked this band and my god this band has serious class of post punk/jazz like I dont know but its very catchy as hell it almost reminds me of threee trapped tigers in some way. Well I know I havent posted anything in a few days I been catching up on Revolver Ocelot, friends and school and shit thats shit. Well I decided to post this band today though. So far the band has a tape and im guesssing some stuff that isnt unfinished yet. Well take a look at there bandcamp. Its free plus I was lazy to post it on my mediafire account sorry :(. I been busy and shit and tired lately. ahh. I will try to keep updated as I promised.



Pardee Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment