Sunday, October 28, 2012

I create

Well winter is coming and man am I happy. The best part of winter I mean the late fall is the winter break, getting fucked up, and bands. Especially bands. It sets the mood of that nice feeling of content such bands El ten eleven, Boyfriends, 1994!, etc. Anyway. I wanted to go back again on a flashback of mine way back in late 2009. I heard this band around there. I only do remember it was the help of the almighty lst.fm I heard this bands first EP make the years. And my god it is insane. It is it is all I can say, though released in 2007 I really wished I listened to the music I listen to now so that I'd be a part of that moment when that EP came out. They also released a full length entitled "All we are is now" in 2008 which was in 12". The band also did a semi discography which includes all the songs from "All we are is now" and 2 songs from there EP "The needle points north" and "Your sun is a destroyer" which is personally one of my favorite songs from this band. The band mixes from screamo and experimental. I am sure many of you have heard this band, and some maybe not. Though the band broke up last year not leaving the split they promised. This band still gets fans til this day still. There that good.



Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment