Friday, November 2, 2012

Loudcat Discography

Yeah I haven't been on here for a good while. I can't give any excuse why. I just I don't know. Well I am back for more shit to post today (as you can see the date) I am posting 2 dead bands. Here is the first dead band. I wouldn't say its an actual discography since the band only released 2 demo's. Very shortlived. Though I do remember when the band started with there first Loudcat demo "Proudcat EP" (though it wasn't entitled proudcat EP since it was just a demo) the 3 songs sort of remind me of such bads as The exploration, midwest penpals, even merchant ships. They only released 6 songs there other demo entitled "Light weight demo" has one of my favorite songs called "Schwinn" well all songs are good for this little beast. Some mediafire files have been deleted so I decieded to post a discography for the memory of this band. There pretty cool and a nice jam band nonetheless.





Loudcat's discography

No comments:

Post a Comment