Friday, November 2, 2012

Ambulance! Ambulance!

So I finally purchased Them, Roaring twenties "Future sandwich" album and Alta's "Places" along with Alta's patch. I recieved my Future sandwich CD and since then its been an acid moments in my house. It is fucking great A+ for that album. I am now waiting for Alta's "Places" which should come by tomorrow. The kids from that other band Our sunday affairs never sent me there fucking free EP. its been 2 fucking months and nothing. Fucking dicks I don't even think they gave me my dollar back which I don't care as long as I owned that EP they even posted on facebook to email them as if they don't know who ordered those EP's fucking douchebags. Along with Residuals split tape from fucking last year I ordered and they never sent me that split. I am fucking mad at those 2 bands. Well. Here's the second dead band for today's post. I've actually tried looking for there stuff for 2 years. Unluckily I was able to get 3 songs from there 2005 demo from there purevolume. Last year in the summer one of the members finally posted on mediafire a discography of this band. 2 Demo's that 2005 demo about 8 tracks and another demo entitled guesthouse with 2 tracks. The coolest shit ever is that. This band features members of Lautrec and Fiction like non fiction. Guesthouse demo's actually sounds more like fiction like non fiction on the chords being used which are fucking awesome while there 2005 demo has a more distinct modern post hardcoreish/screamo sound but I think its still fucking cool. For the fact those 2 bands were in one band once in this lifetime. It is hard for me to imagine but yep. I actually first thought it were only members of fiction like non fiction but when I found out also Lautrec it kinda gave me a spark that entirely flipped my world upside down. Well there is no vid's or such so just download it. If you like both bands. You will fucking love this

Ambulance! Ambulance! Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment