Sunday, October 7, 2012

Toxic Waste

Yep, I just updated this. One of my good friends showed me the track list names. These 9 songs are actually a self released album demo this band did in 2007. My Question is how did my sister get this cd if she graduated in 2006 and in 2007 I was in 10th grade. Maybe the guitarist handed me it. Not sure or can rememeber. This demo is entitled "Leviathan" so I guess this band really proved me wrong. This was a band from my high school. I am not much of a thrash fan since I am always surrounded by that scene and I am the type that likes difference of everything. Nonetheless there a good band. I don't rememeber if I ever saw this band play at a backyard show. Though this stuff brings back memories of those days way before I got into that whole emotive hardcore/skramz stuff.

Leviathan

No comments:

Post a Comment