Saturday, October 13, 2012

sorry for lagging on posts, I did promised daily posts

I havent had much time on here. My last post was 6 days ago. I kinda feel bad but ehh. theres been new shit going on with me, example i meet a cute red head a few nights ago and its going swell. Yes there are still many bands to cover. Well sinve im on my smartphone right now ready to drink with a few good buddies. I will post some stuff tomorrow. Time has beeb short on me. For my history of rock class my final to write a 2 page album review which its been a tough pick. But my choice ended with Honeywell's LP "Industry" its a 9 song 12" and I fucking love it so yeah. I also have a 4 page modterm on my psychology class which is on any film with psychology related. I am going with the movie "Requiem for a dream" it involves drugs and each character is involved with it and there mental state changes during the film where they end up to junkies. Yeah well its all fucking due by the end of october and im still brainstorming. Ima end up doing it from monday-Friday. So i may not be posting or maybe i may for a good long while. Though tomorrow you guys deserve 3 posts for waiting for 6 days. My bads and enjoy the cold night to some 1994!, Boyfriends, or some of my all time favorite bands ive posted here such as Auto? Automatic?? Or strictly ballroom for this cold season that just came up

No comments:

Post a Comment