Sunday, October 7, 2012

City Dweller

Now that I am done with my College lame history of rock hw I am free to posts stuff here again. Yeah I been fucking rotation but fuck that, thats history. Well I wasn't planning to post this band here. To be honest I just heard this band 3 minutes ago randomly in youtube. I was searching for the Pine "Loner" and for related videos a video of this band was there. So I clicked it and I like what I heard. I actually thought this band was an emo band from the mid 90's but are actually from today today. The band is from London, UK. I hardly heard any accent it made me think at first they were a san diego band from the mid 90's. Well I posted a video down below of the video I clicked which really made them to like me within 10 seconds. I hope you guys like this too. I posted a link to there bandcamp. downloads are free by the way.



Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment