Thursday, November 8, 2012

Malegoat- So far discography to date

I finally feel the fall weather. I also finished my midterm 4 page rough draft. Now with that out the way I have a bit more time to go on here. This band brought my attnetion from Japan for the fact its a Japanese band that is inspired by the midwestern U.S twinkly shit. Actually this band is pretty fucking good. I remember listening to them about in the fall in 2010 I think around there. Pretty much when there newset full length debut "Face the music" came out. Since that release the band has been quite popular around the midwest due to the major influence of its own sound. The bands first release was a 2 song demo CDr in 2005 which the 2 songs were "Pure existence and "Osmosis". One of the songs were later put in there first EP "Plan Infiltration" then when the EP was repressed they added "Pure existence" to it I don't know why not many files contain this track maybe many of the people who uploaded the EP was the first version. The band also did a split and came out in 4 compilations. After all of that within 2005-2009 in 2010 they released "To face the music" which was in tape and cd. Since then I haven't heard of this band. Well there debut has 8 cool tracks. So for fans of Algernon Cadwallader, etc. Youll love this. There song "Change with our time" is still a favorite of mine.



So far discography 2005- 2010
*Plan Infiltration EP

Compilations
*Waterslide comp
*Impulse records comp
*Suburia works comp

*Malegoat/shoutmoskva split

*To face the music

No comments:

Post a Comment