Monday, November 5, 2012

Cursive 90's stuff

On my old blog I remember posting these guys on my first blog. I actually dig there early stuff more than the new stuff of today. I love there The Disruption 7", Sucker and dry 7", The Icebreaker 7", Such blinding stars for starving eyes, and The Storms of early summer: Semantics of song and there split with small brown bike. The 7's were later collected onto one cd entitled The difference between houses and homes. THe thing i disliked was that they re recorded new versions of the 2 songs from the disruption which they shouldve just kept the originals on my opinion. There rest of there stuff like Domestica, Happy Hallow and all that stuff I never liked it sounded to broad and just ehh. Well I remember getting into this band in September 2008 around the same time I heard The spirit of versailles though I heard this band a few weeks before t.s.o.v well I remember listening to one of Domestica's song called "the radiator hums" and it was okay plus i remember figuring out who influenced moneen and Cursive was one of them. My guess was there early stuff. I ended downloading the disruption 7" along with Such blidning stars for starving eyes and I heard "after the movies" and wow I loved it so much. I then just downloaded The icebreaker 7" and sucker and dry and lastly The storms of early summer. And from there I realized thats all i liked from this band. So if many of you familiar with cursive I have all the old stuff here. Since there Compilation cd doesnt features there split with silver I decieded to make my own file with there early vinyl's and splits plus b sides I gathered all together in its own file and own album title since im a organized bastard.


Its the first song from there first 7inch though it isnt the original version from the vinyl




90's vinyl collection of splits and 7" EP's+ B sides

Such blinding stars for starving eyes

The storms of early summer: Semantics of song

No comments:

Post a Comment