Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mane Horse

I discovered this band early spring 2011 with other similar bands like these such as You'll live, coping, You blew it and such. The band has released a compilation of demos which is now a 4 track ep entitled "Lost unicorns & the masters" which is pretty neat to say. They then released a second EP entitled "What do you mean we're just friends" which is a 5 track EP. the band also has done 2 splits. One which is a 7" split with DJ Bravura and there most recently split Mane Horse/Park Jefferson/My head In Clouds/Charles Barkley 2012 Split. Thats all the band has released which right now they should be working on a full length I suppose for 2013. Well thats all I can say about these guys. So I hope you like this as well.



So far discography 2009-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment