Saturday, December 8, 2012

Life in Pictures

Since I haven't been here in a while I decieded to give you guys 3 posts instead of 2 or one. This band, I actually grew up listening to in my high school freshmen year. A old long time friend I known which we met in our 5th period class showed me Saosin and Life in pictures. He gave me a mix cdr (I still have it) and contained 2 songs from this band one from there full length "All my pirates share the grave" and from there EP "Red fall" I was so stoked listening to this band. At the time I didn't know what was mediafire or even megaupload (when it existed) until round late/early 2008/2009 I saw someone posting a discography on megaupload and downloaded that within a click of a heartbeat. I saw that the band only released a full length and a EP. Yep Very short lived I must say. But that doesnt mean they sucked. For a hardcore band. I fucking loved this stuff. To me at the time it was new since I was used to listening to Moneen and At the drive in alot in high school. A few years went by and forgot of them til I saw them on megaupload. Since megaupload no longer exist on the internet. The file has been deleted. So I now posted the discography on Mediafire. I know many of you who do know these guys has been waiting on this. It is really hard to find a file of these guys. This is one way of expressing my early high school year of my freshmen days well along with penknifelovelife, moneen, at the drive in, The kinison, sights and sounds, and dulce agonia. I mean this was back in early fall 2006. I knew nothing of real screamo or DIY or any of that shit. I wanted to post this as for a memory thats been going by for at least the past 6 years. Oddly my friends only had those 2 songs, they neither were able to find there other songs anywhere else. So this one is for them too. The band went to form some other major hardcore band which I dont remember the name of but I didin't like it at all so I am only sticking to this band only. Its also been said they did a 2001 demo but I likely doubt it for the fact its nowhere to be found on the internet.

First song I ever heard and that was on that mix cdr




Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment