Sunday, September 29, 2013

La bella

Yeah, here is another cali hardcore punk/skramz band that you may be or not be aware of. There fucking awesome. I saw these guys in Summer at the Growing up is dumb fest alongside with Adventures, Notongue and Calculator. These guys rocked the crowd. I even picked up a copy of there Recomposition 7" although it doesnt have the 7 songs as the bandcamp. It oddly misses the last song which disappointed me a bit. Other than that I was glad to buy it regardless. The band is currently working on some full length (hopefully not a split, I am starting to get annoyed of splits these days) the band does have the Saetia Self titled CD/LP signature style but mich more im a hardcore punk status (if you get that) the band has done 2 7"s the one I picked up and the out of print self titled which is good but I think Recomposition does it a bit better because of the bands positive progression of musicianship. If you havent heard em go listen to them and buy merch. If you haved good for you. Enjoy.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment