Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Giant golden rings

So I just woked up right now, it's cloudy and cold this morning and I think I shouldve mentioned ggr last summer when I knew this glitch/hip hop music. Last year ggr released 9000 LP and if you havent heard it. Its fucking awesome. Not too long ggr has released an EP tape entitled "/////[]ME". He is odd naming the album amd song titles but other than that his shit is good. I mean everything is. So hearing this EP made me realize I should maybe post ggr up here. I am now becoming a fan of this sort of music and I went ahead and checked the label who helped him put out 9000 and ME and that label did not disappoint they have some cool shit by others which I will mention on a different post. You might want to check this since its dope. Its instrumental hip hop with some glitching on the side and its fucking dope. When I heard ggr last summer it was a good experience for me, I actually locked myself in my room for a whole week and hallucinated which felt like 4 months I was in there. During that moment I had ggr out loud. It gave me a content happy vibe feeling. Maybe this sort of music style may be the answer to the future of music we all can simply enjoy without bashing on it.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment