Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Cabs

So while searching for Tricot and posting the new song on my facebook Dan Vo (Guitarist from Leer) ended up showing me this Japanese Math rock/Posty/Screamoish band in which he told me he got his guitar skittles influence from. Pretty neat I must say. I am not too too familiar with the band since I just discovered them last night but they have released 2 EP's and a Full length in early of this year. He also mentioned about some compilation songs but that would be very impossible for me to find unless someone gathered all the songs into one zip or rar file. So the band is genius the guitars are wild the vocals are good and I like this band. I heard that they broke up and the guitarist is literally missing which is pretty sad and a bummer how someone goes missing but like I said I haven't gotten too much details or went in deep with the band. Maybe I should of before posting them on here but I don't have much time. Yeah they did a few music videos I haven't heard the second EP neither have I heard the full length yet since I knocked out listening to the EP which is really great. I am glad Dan should me this band. I mentioned to him to show me any others similar to this one and Tricot he did say majority of both bands labels have bands that sound exactly like these 2. I guess I can't possibly say much only that I am excited that I found these bands to listen too while I exercise or even sit down and listen to.





Recur Breath EP
First Incident EP
Regenerative Landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment