Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Pine's Demo tape and Eight songs tape

WHile random searching to see if and only if anyone has uploaded The Pine's legendary demo tape I realized there were in a few accounts but the problem was that it wasn't in a fucking file. Angry about this I came across a dropbox file holding not just the demo tape but the Eight songs tape that features early versions of Doing the best he can, Days slipping by, Growing calm together, Desperate and lonely, Rainclouds, Down below, Don't love me, and Junkyard. While the first 3 I named were in the LP Days slipping by, Desperate and lonely was put on a compilation LP, Rainclouds and Down below were in The saddest landscape split and Junkyard was put in a split with La Quieta. Anyways I wanted to make a small post about this since I don't look back into old bands anymore. I will continue with the big posts of the day.

Demo tape
Eight songs tape

No comments:

Post a Comment