Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tricot

Last night I was on my ass doing nothing. But since I am getting a job which also means less time posting good stuff on here or post stuff til later in the night I sure might as well do 3 posts today. Another of those Japanese bands. Yes, this time Tricot is a Math rock/Indie band that consists of 3 females which are Bass, Guitars and Vocals and a male Drummer who kicks ass. They all kick ass. While youtubing randomness I came across this band last night I actually heard one of the newest songs that will be going on the bands first full length entitled "T H E" in October that also means that album may be on the top list too. So the band has odd time signatures and jazzy notes at times with well put breakdowns between songs which sorta reminds me of how early Minus the bear with with some Lautrec guitars would sound like. So I scoped around the internet and I was able to find both of the EP's and about 3 single out of the 5. I wasn't able to find the first 2 singles they made. Might be impossible but if I do of course I will post it up here. So the band is good and it isn't poppy as Silent Siren. Just make sure to download these tunes because I gathered them for you guys to easily get since I am the one busting my ass off finding these hard tunes. I had to translate Japanese words with English words just to find some mediafire crap link for this stuff it took about 2 hours to find all these non stop searching. The first video is from the bands new coming album. The other videos are from both EP's listen to them and see if you dig math rock Japanese skills from Asian girls.... AsiangirlsAsiangirlsAsiangirlsAsiangirlsAsiangirlsAsiangirls :3 I love them.











Bakuretsu Tricot San EP
School Children and the Cosmo EP
Bakyuun EP
Oyasumi EP
2013 99.974 Single

No comments:

Post a Comment