Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sepia//Memory updates

If you are not aware yet I do play in a band called Sepia//Memory (Started as a acoustic project thing in late summer 2013)
In January 2013 it became a band thing and did a 2 song single where I did handmade CD sleeves for it (Around 25 copies I did, these ran out within a day) so I decided to record another set of 3 songs under "The Meta EP" this was digital only. So after the EP I was getting the hang of recording music on my own and mixing it. Sometime April 2013 I had laser ee surgery and about 2 weeks after I recorded a song (Which is now on a compilation called xperimental mixtape) I am now working around 5 more songs these 5 songs will be compiled with the last 6 songs as a debut full length which I will be done sometime mid December of this year.

Xperimental bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment