Friday, November 7, 2014

Shapes like Dinosaurs

So I am back with another post its Friday and I don't have much shit to do besides smoke weed. I had plans to go on a date with this chick that likes me but I canceled them because I am not 16 to go on a date to the park and do nothing. I rather go on a beer run date or something that involves doing somehing. Anyways, I thought I mentioned this band here but I guess I havent? Shapes like dinosaurs is a cool math rock/indie rock band that has released 2 ep's went on haitus, released some unreleased stuff and are now working on a debut full length as I type. When I mentioned math rock/indie rock that shouldve done the trick for you to download the bands releases. Most of the members are now in a band called Light Skits which sounds exactly like Shapes just slightly less mathy on Light Skits EP from last year, it was still good though. Alright kids I am about to head out and blow dro.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment