Monday, November 3, 2014

Sneeze

So right now I am in speech class (should start in a minute) so while you read this I'll likely save the fldraft and continue once I am out of class. As for myself, I am excited for Kyeo Speaks sending me Sneeze Grandma in trenches 7" and Notongue's 7". I should also be getting Innards Tracing LP and Toastic plastics tour shirt. I also ordered Off cloud nine's new release The truth about dreaming/Short stories about their distance along with Anne Hero/TTAD split. I also happen to have a date for friday with this cute chick. Lets talk about this band, I am sure you are all aware the band is a half/half on ex members of L'Antietam and Ape Up. So when I found out Sneeze was barely a band they gave out free dl links for the preview of the 7" I liked it so much but took me a while to get it until now. Anyways the band mixes it up with some muffled up guitar/Grundgey/Indie rock wave type of vibes its the sort of band you want them to play at your house for a party or some 420 shit. The band has also done 2 LP's (One this year called Wilt, which Ill do a seperate post for) the bands debut LP I'm going to kill myself is insanely good as well. The band still holds strong to its sound. You can download both releases here.

Grandma in trenches 7"
I'm going to kill myself 12"

No comments:

Post a Comment