Sunday, February 26, 2012

Audience Of One







I wanted to post this band because they are not mentioned anywhere on the DIY scene. This band formed in Philly back in 1999 and ended in 2001. They do mixtures of emo and emotive hardcore, Anthony Green was in this band and was his first. I believe they broke up because they all went to college only releasing one full length and 4 unreleased songs right when they broke up. I bought the CD at interpunk for $6. Some kid asked me on youtube if I owned a copy, (If im talking shit to all the freeloading kids on youtube asking the link to download there album of course I fucking have it, and im proud to own it and them broke fucks being cheap). I was so happy when I got it, I remember always listening to this band back in high school in 2008. I really had to buy this classic full length. The 4 track EP wasn't made physically but members gladly posted it on mediafire to listen. There are a bunch of this bands album all over the internet since break even records (a record label based off philly)sells these a lot and won't stop making them since its the best buying CD from there website. Pick up a copy. P.S I find it stupid kids naming the songs from the 4 track EP, their just called by track 1, etc. Don't fucking name something you don't know. And I saw another blog giving them the genre "Indie Pop" WHAT THE FUCK, its a lame ass of course.




I remember when this all meant something
4 track EP

No comments:

Post a Comment