Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Hareste

I havent done much shit since last post. Though I did check that new Kali mixtape Volume 1. That shit is fucking dope for the fact they have Matsuri, John Cota, Summer Vacation, Leers, Ten Thousand Leagues, Comadre, Calculator, and Ruptures. All my favorite Kali bands in one comp. Ohh boy that is every kids dream that likes DIY bands. I must say it is one of my favorite compilations to date. check that shit out. its on Kalifornia mixtape volume 1 bandcamp. Anyway, Those who know The Hareste already know why I am posting them here besides the fact the fucking badass motherfuckers. But I also noticed I haven't seen discographies posted on the internet (that also includes the 2 songs from the Relics of Ordinary Life compilation they came in) the band did a s/t 7" of 5 tracks and an 6 song EP entitled A Symphony of Horrors... Yeah that's all they pretty much did throughout there existence of being a band. This band crosses between The Spirit Of Versaiiles, and Rue Morgue and somewhat Jeromes Dream I would say as well because of how the other vocalist screams. I don't know when they exactly started. There not my all time favorite band but they are fucking badass. Well enjoy this 13 song discography I posted on mediafire.

P.s this is actually an old post I never labeled until today.

Discography
*S/T 7"
*A Symphony of Horrors EP
*Relics of Ordinary Life Compilation

No comments:

Post a Comment