Friday, May 25, 2012

Suis La Lune

Last post was an old classic emo hardcore punk band. Suis La Lune (many of you know); those who don't are a fucking real I MEAN REAL EMO/SCREAMO band. They have many releases that even one just came out called "Riala". The band is fucking unique in there own originality of guitar style. A band called age sixteen was inspired that sound very alike them. I'm guessing they started in 2005 releasing a demo and a s/t 7" that same year, they also released 2 full lengths, one split tape, came in 4 compilations, one EP and a tour 7". I just heard there new LP. OH MY GOD its so god like. Topshelf records who released this beautiful art fucking did it well. One of the songs that really got into my heart was "Hands are for helping" it is the 4th track on the album. Hearing the first 4 songs from the LP I just knew this is an epic record and must have. I believe they have 2 demos I am not sure is 30 sek is a demo or just a re mastered version of the self titled 7" along with the emo apocalypse track. I do happen to have the comp tracks they released in there home land. I will post Riala. But please buy it. It is very beautiful and passionate, I recently ordered mine. I uploaded the s/t 7", re mastered s/t 7", all the comps and the emo apocalypse re mastered track. I couldnt find it anywhere else so I bunched it all together. Them mainstream "emo" kids definetly missed out on a epic band that are not worthy for there ears. I do hope this band makes many more releases and don't break up soon.

Compilations
*self titled 7" (2 tracks)
*self titled re mastered+The emo apocalypse track re mastered (3 tracks)
*The emo apocalypse compilation (1 track)
*Connections II Compilation (2 tracks)
*Vi är alla släkt! Compilation (1 instrumental track)
*Har du hört den förut? 29 svenska artister tolkar Förmögenhet Compilation (1 track)

Demo 3" CDr
Quiet, Pull the string 12"
Osceola/Suis La Lune split cassette
Heir 10"
Us tour 7"
Riala 12"

No comments:

Post a Comment