Monday, August 6, 2012

.Elaine.- Unreleased songs from Gio's garage

Well after 2 years I came across these 3 classic tracks that were suppose to be on a EP. Well one of them were suppose to be on an Self titled EP "Funeral Song". This is 3 shit sounding skramz up the butt tracks. And were the last for this band .Elaine. One which is just a instrumental track and 2 outakes of the song Funeral Song. Sucks how we never got to record a better quality of the track like the 3 songs cd-r. Well here is the last of .Elaine. Oh wait there was an instrumental 4 track EP that never got any light of day along with this stuff. But until I find it then it will see the light of day. These songs were done in my garage around 1 pm-2 pm. No one was home so we jammed one more time which that was literally the last time we ever got to play ever again, due to the drummer being very shitty and lazy (I don't have any contact with him anymore. Oh well. Anyways. Yep. The last shit, besides a 4 track instrumental I cant find. This stuff was recorded around September-October 2010 I believe.. We were going to re-record Drama Weekends, Because there wasn't enough romance along with 3 other new songs including Funeral song, In this division Street (which was only played in our final show and never got recorded, and Color patterns (which also didn't get a chance to be recorded) But my lucky guess is that I am starting a newr band and have about a song down. 3 of the songs Funeral song, In this division street, and color patterns will be on the demo but named differently except funeral song, along with 2 new songs I am working on one called "Estephanie Martinez is a undercover hoe just to let you bros know" and "Backyard fucking was pretty fucking cool, but now its just depressing as your face". Well I hope to get this done very soon, I am stoked to finally get a new drummer we haven't figured the band name yet but sure as hell it will be a fucking badass one. The 2 new songs I am writting I am planning to make them sound very aggressive, angry and sad emo lyrics. Yeahh fuck yeah. I've written the first track, I am using my words for lyrics wisely. I want them to be fucking groovy.
FYI I am making a .Elaine. Discography tape which will include the 2009 demo, 3 songs, unreleased and 4 track EP.

Unreleased shit that didn't ever make it anywhere besides this jam session

No comments:

Post a Comment