Monday, August 6, 2012

Riding the diplodoc

Here I am again. Past saturday was way too fucking wild for me, a old friend was throwing a kickback so I go in there and we start drinking, I remember taking 2 shots and drinking 2 beers. I clearly remember being sober, then next thing you know I blackout. I get carried home from what I heard (my other friend driving drunk) I was brought home 3 am. I wake up at 8am shocked scared and thinking what the fuck happened and with bruises all over my body. I have never blacked out and have dranked a bottle of vodka without passing out only throwing my brains out. I find it wierd that I blackedout. I believe someone put something on my drink but not entirely sure. Well Riding the diplodoc is a cool german instrumental twinkly math rock band. Band surpasses fucking awesome. I do have bad memories of this band, especially there EP Crystal Fuxx since I heard it around the time I was going through bullshit, the EP has a shoegaze style. As if The Pine went on instrumental. Its a 4 track epic EP. While there other Ep Dilettantes like lions has more of a mathy sound to it. Though I like the new sound, very original for a instrumental band to do. Anyways. I also uploaded a demo track onto the Crystal Fuxx EP. I don't think I am ever drinking again, I am traumatized but this band is fucking cool that I will listen to over and over. I do believe Crystal fuxx is far my favorite EP for 2012 and a good start in summer. If you like cool original shit. I reccomend this stuff. If not at least download the Crystal fuxx EP. Its free. By the way; I still fucking hate faries.

Dilettantes Like Lions
Crystal Fuxx EP+ Demo track

No comments:

Post a Comment