Friday, August 10, 2012

Boy Problems- Discography

Ahh I remember the days of September and October 2009. Around the time Snowing just came out, me barely listening to Merchant Ships and Boy problems and the whole midwestern emo/screamo music. Unfortunatelty those who do know of this band, they lasted a while for 2 releases. But I will tell you one thing, there song "I swallowed a bug" is one of there most memorable songs of this band and of my 2009 year. I hear it and that beggining intro they use of superbad where Jonah hill and Micheal Cera are drunk and are saying stupid cute drunk shit to each other then the song starts with some noodly guitars and peacful harmonics. Fuuckk... Memories. Well I always been a quite good fan of this band, the band went on to form Boys & Sex which didn't quietly make too many songs as well, though they did re-recorded "I swallowed a bug" but I don't think it ever came out to a release of any sort. Well the band didn't lasted half a year to tell you that much having a 5 song summer '08 demo and a 4 way split with Lautrec/Osceola/The Reptilian and themselves they did released another track which is there sixth song "Good grief" (You can tell they recorded this song the same time they recorded the tour demo, the recording quality is so alike the tour demo songs but I am sure they had it planned to specifically release this track on this split) and also "I swallowed a bug" was also on the split. Yeah, thats all I can say of this band. I always loved the clean guitar notes they played, it is a big influence on there part they gave me; so that is why I posted them up here in a memory of this cool ass band.

Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment