Friday, September 28, 2012

Lana Avacada

This band has disappeared after there first full length release "The Warehouse" This band is quite similar to CSTVT. The band also includes singing and gruffy stlye shouting vocals. This band has been stating on there shoutbox in there last.fm page that there alive and are going to make a full length. Well. The warehouse came out in 2009, almost/about 3 years yet no sign of this band or anything. Despite that. The full length is incredibly hot. I heard this in early fall 2011. Some songs still kind of remind me of my ex and the days I would go off to visit her and such. Since I posted on CSTVT who is more well known than Lana, I think Lana should be right next to CSTVT for the similarity sound. So if your a fan of the twinkly CSTVT. Lana Avacada is right for you. I uploaded there full length since the other files on the internet its missing track 7 "explorate (or explore it). I dont know what fucking idiot would do that and another idiot copying down the same file. So there are mutiple files of this album with that missing track. p.s they did a cover song by the black eyed peas. "boom boom pow" which is like better than the shit eyed peas.





The Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment