Sunday, September 16, 2012

HORSE The Band

In late summer of this year. I remember hitting up my friend Ricky if he wanted to blaze it. So he came over and we balzed it and talked about music he then put this band in his car and while I was extremely high I definetly digged this band a whole lot. I got home and downloaded there 2nd full length with this song entitled "R Borlax" its a pretty decent album it has that whole nintendocore/post hardcorish sound. Although I don't consider them near metalcore or anything metal (sounds stupid) I decided to give them another shot listening to there second full length "The mechanical hand" What I thought that was really cool was that R Borlax and The mechanical hand actually don't sound to different from each other. Reminds me of moneen's first EP and there first full length sound alike. I like it when bands don't change much during albums. Anyways, when I heard these 2 albums I actually thought they were pretty fucking cool. It was very fucking catchy. So then I downloaded there 3rd EP which is there first 7" entitled "Pizza" it is far my favorite release by this band. I don't know why the band acts like a bunch of assholes that doesn't like much of this release. I thought it was a great 5 track 7". Well from there I havent heard there other 2 albums; "A natural death" which is the bands actual less favorite since the album sounds more "metalcore" just hearing that It sounds already disappointing and I dont expect much from it than a piece of shit fuck. And there last release "Desperate Living" which sounds more interesting then the other album. The band is on break and yes I heard there first full length "Secret rhythm of the universe" and to be fair it isn't quite great but isn't the worst. I hope this band goes back to the old roots once they get back together (members look kinda old from my perspective not to be judgemental or an asshole). I would hear this band time to time on FUSE and that TV shit but it was rare probably when the last to albums were out. But I never bothered til I heard the early stuff then I liked this bands signature style. Well here is some of the stuff you can download that I heard. Again, it is extremely rare to catch me listening to this type of music. BTW I had to upload Beautiful Songs By Men for some strange reason all the mediafire files from this EP has been deleted off mediafire and rapidshare.

From R Borlax


From Beautiful Songs By Men EP


Secret rhythm of the universe
Beautiful songs by men EP
R Borlax
The Mechanical hand
Pizza 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment