Sunday, October 14, 2012

Québec Discography

I am back with more jams. Hmm let me start off with Quebec. An Austrailian Post rock/Screamo band. Well I would always listen to National Thorn 7" in my Art class when I was in 12th grade. It actually brings memories of those times. How boring the class was and all I did was just sit there and listen to this. Well the band had 2 releases in 2006. There first EP in CDr format entitled Primary, Then there first 7" entitled National Thorn and lastly there third EP entitled Together We Have Grown, Together We Shall Bloom. I heard of a split with 2 of there other songs but I just cant rememeber at all. I tried to search on discogs (where I originally heard from it) but it looks like it was removed from there. Hmmm. Well there really fucking catchy ass fuck. And just smoke weed to it cause there fucking dope. I been listening to this a lot recently, I mustve just picked up back on it after forgetting this band after a while. Some stuff from this band like there 7" reminds me of the other band post on here James dean only with a saxophone playing in some songs (which sounds really fucking good) pff better than ska... The band name Quebec is a city from Canada actually, oddly the band is from Austrailia.



Discography
*Primary EP CDr (2006)
*National Thorn 7" (2006)
*Together We Have Grown, Together We Shall Bloom EP vinyl (2007)

1 comment: