Saturday, December 8, 2012

Our Sunday Affairs

I haved lagged again on posts here. I havent had an ani-virus til like today about 5 minutes ago I installed a free one. I am ready for the night to drink with some friends and have a kickass time with them. I remember going over this band on last.fm a vaery long time ago when this band actually barely began with there first split and there very first EP. I will admit I did not like it alot enough to have it on my ipod. About late fall early spring I heard there second EP "Transitions" and I pretty much digged it. Kinda reminded me of how American Football would sound if they were a little more hyped with some Midwest Pen Pals to it. The band was giving free shit within 24 hours around August 31 of this year. It was there newest EP "City Of Dogs" So since it was free I ordered one. They came to my mail til about 2 days ago on thursday and they also sent me there semi discography CD since many of us waited for that long. SO I heard the whole damn thing and it is really fucking good. It is only missing there 3 split songs oddly (they shouldve just been on there as well)





As you can see I haven't even opened my City of Dogs EP it also comes with 2 re-recorded songs one from the Emo Side Project Split and the other track "Defect on Juno" this is a pretty decent band that follows that midwest scene with the clean guitars and poppy punkish tune with some emo smashed to it. Great Job.



Bandcamp

































No comments:

Post a Comment