Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Littlest Viking

Welp. This is the first instrumental band I heard actually that got me into the whole instrumental math rock scene. As you can see this band means a lot. Releaseing an EP entitled "Mafia EP", a full length "Labor & Lust" in 12" LP and there newest 12" which is under as there "Self titled" It is fucking... Amazing... They did a great fucking job with that release of the self titled. There are some sing along songs as well, so that new length isn't instrumental as opposed to there "Labor & Lust". I been waiting on a release of theres for 2 years and about little as a month ago or almost 2 there self titled has been released. Now I am digging the new tunes waiting for a third full length. I know I ask too much but, but god damn. It is a good band. Great band man, great band. SO if your into the whole math rock instrumental or even indie/math rock singable this is for you. I mean I am not a big fan of how there self titled sounds but wow they are amazing on how to play tunes. So yeah do yourself a favor and get these. You can buy there self titled at there labels store Mountain Man Records as for a Christmas present. It's the perfect gift. Many don't know they had a EP as there first release. The 3 songs were later re-recorded onto there first full length "Labor & Lust" I made a mediafire file containing there full length and EP together to save time.





Labor & Lust+ Mafia EP
Self titled

No comments:

Post a Comment