Saturday, August 18, 2012

For The Shits And Giggles- Undercover Hoe's Demo

Yeah, .Elaine. the now For the shits and giggles. New drummer too. Well We havent completed the demo yet but by the end of August we should. It will be a 5 track demo of course entitled "Undercover Hoe's" The artwork well it stands for e.m is all I can say which is relevant to the track titled "E.M.I.A.U.H" Which on the .Elaine. Post of the unreleased tracks I mentioned of a song titled "Estephanie Martinez Is A Undercover Hoe" I shortened the track. Anyway. We are also thinking of recording an EP in the fall maybe about 6 tracks along with a newer version of E.M.I.A.U.H. I already know the next songs were going to record for this demo. I don't know if there will be a physical release of this demo. It's a maybe of 25 CDr and 10 on tape copies of this demo using the same artwork as below. So who the fuck is the chick in the artwork, well there's a reason why the demo is entitled "Undercover Hoe's" no? Thats right a undercover hoe. Were hoping on doing small shows around for friends and new friends. Well spread the word of this awesome new demo (shitty demo) were doing and the band For The Shits And Giggles. By the end of August this demo will be done and available for free at our bandcamp. Demo's will be sold at our show for $2


Tracklist
1. E.M.I.A.U.H
2. Fucking in your backyard was cool
3. Comparison in me
4. Fairies seem to get some of what I got
5. Sad face :(

No comments:

Post a Comment