Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lync

"Cue Cards" that intro of a song will make you think of a lost love relationship. It is one of there most well known songs of this short lived band. The band formed in 1992 on there wiki it states there a post hardcore band. But they have more of that indie/emo sound alike bands like Patterns make sunrise, etc. There first and only full length was released in 1994 entitled "These are not fall colors" through the baddest indie label of the 90's yes. K records. The album contains 10 tracks including the classic act "Cue cards" I am not sure why they broke up soon. But they also have a second release of compiled singles and unreleased songs entitled "Remember the fireballs (Part 8)I am not sure why it was called (part 8) at first I thought there were other parts and got me confused til I then found out that's just part of the album title. The album contains 14 tracks including 2 single 7"s "Pigeons" and "Two feet in front". The other 12 tracks were unreleased tracks. I don't know or anyone else does what releases they were going to come out in. Maybe a full length that never came out? The album came out in 1997. Well that's all I know of Lync I found this band on a old blogspot "Hardcore for nerds" Where I found Lync, Kolya, Boys life, Honeywell, Guyver one, and Portraits of past. It's a blog I will never remember. Lync is a great 90's indie/emo band. And a classic. Lync's music is credited with influencing the sound of later acts such as Modest Mouse, Roadside Monument, and The Promise Ring. It's a honor to post this band on my blog <3 These are fall colors
Remember the fireballs (part 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment