Friday, August 17, 2012

For The Shits and Giggles

So finally we jammed today. Within the whole jam session we were able to record this misreable pile of shit. This is just a rough demo we did. We are still recording maybe another 3 to 4 tracks for our "Undercover Hoe's demo" I got to say it kinda reminds me of Merchant ships/My head in clouds/Fiction like non fiction. Maybe you guys can be the judge of that. We kinda fucked up on the song, oh well its a shit anyway. We are planning on recording it again for the next release near future for an EP. I wrote another song down which we will record within this week. I don't know if this demo will be a digital only or release it on a few tapes and cdr's. We had a good time playing this song and felt like old times when we'd played in my garage (which we did) So this song was just recorded a few hours ago (post time) so I hope you fellas like it. We will continue on as For the shits and giggles. Well We did a bandcamp today as well. So here you kids go. Be new fans of this rockin new band I am in. Spread the word please? And there will be bass for the EP hopefully we can find someone to play bass. I want the demo to be a 5 track So most likely there will be 4 other of this and for a show? Don't know yet. No Long Beach kid wants to hear pathetic songs or anyone for that matter.

Undercover hoe's demo

No comments:

Post a Comment