Friday, October 19, 2012

Angel Falls

Well I remember listening to this last year in the fall i believe. I kept searching for some 90's emo stuff which I ended up finding alot including this band (although this 7" came out in 2000). The sad news is that the band released a 2 song 7" to my knowledge. There 7" entitled Music on vinyl (HA pretty genius) Well there isnt so much to saw or much info on this band. Best way for me to describe them is that they sound alike Bells on Trike and if you don't know who bells on trike then they sound like Patterns make sunrise (which I have posted them here giving you no excuse not to know them) so yep.

Credit to the guy who runs the awesome blog Desperate and lonely (uses some funky wrtitting I dont understand. But that dude knows his 90's and owns alot of these rare records. He is the 90's emotive boss)

Front Cover


Back
.

Insert


Side A


Side B








Music on viynl 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment