Monday, October 15, 2012

Wolverines

A very very underated band that made little releases. a 3 song demo which 2 of the songs were featured on the sibling project split (which is the only most well known release by this band) it also features 3 other new songs. They also did a 3 song liveset cdr (nowhere to be found) and a split with a band called the hiding or some shit like that. Well that split is nowhere neither so what the fuck. The demo isnt nowhere around anymore and I had a chance to grab this file way long ago. So yes its another fucking "oh shit i couldnt find this anywhere, thanks asshole" post. I still want there 3 song live set and that split. As for there sound I don't know how to say this but they have some spice in there style. I don't know just download it. Nothing much is heard from them though I believe there now in Boa Narrow. Which sounds exactly like this.





Wolverines
*Demo (Henry McCoy)
*Wolverines/The sibling project split

No comments:

Post a Comment