Sunday, October 14, 2012

Eucalypt Discography tape

Well last week I found this band on last.fm. This is a Austrailian hardcore punk/screamo band. I actually dig the few songs the band did. The band did a 3 song 3" 2006 tour demo and 3 split vinyls. One with Saphora, another with Majorca, a 4 way split with The rabbit theory, Kids return and Duct hearts entitled "Leave Nothing But Footprints, Take Nothing But Photographs - Chapter II" which actually came out this year. I think the band is dead for the fact they did a tape of all there matierial though one of the songs came out on this split this year so its odd. Yep a total of 9 songs all together and released in a collection cassette. I will say there some pretty good jams. I been listening to this when I go to class in the morning even when I am on my way back home from the bus I jam on to this. Well it may be a short discography but its a hella good one.



Collection cassette
Tracks 1-3 from split 7" with Sophora
Tracks 4-5 from split 10" with Majorca
Tracks 6-9 are unreleased tracks and 3" demo

No comments:

Post a Comment