Monday, October 15, 2012

Braille

I really can't remember how the hell I found this band. I ended up downloading them from a threat. There demo casstte was far from I expected. You can hear that the band has some thrash punk influence especially on the guitars. But something of it is just amazing. I believe I heard them when I was a junior. I then later found one of there songs "apitol" on a Food not bombs benifit compilation vinyl. I also heard a live song of theres that isn't anywhere besides there myspace. There is literally no info on this band. They mustve been very shortlived of a band. Well I gathered there tape and comp track in 1 file. Unlike Anasarca which a few people know. Brialle is the band behind the curtains while the whole emotive hardcore scene was playing in the playground. So you might want to check this very rare band. It is a really good one. Sadly only 4 songs such exist and that live song which isnt anywhere else on the internet unless you know. Then message me. But if you dont download this demo tape and there comp track.

Braille

No comments:

Post a Comment