Friday, March 9, 2012

Beneath Low Flying Planes

I have came across a 5 song demo, self titled EP, split with arse moreira and 3 other songs songs I found entitled as a demo???? I don't know but I do know that they made a vinyl from the 4 songs but who knows right? (I'm missing a song called Fuck you pastor phelps, it's a missing track I couldn't find anywhere.. But other than that this should be the whole shit they released, it took me about 2 years to gather up this shit and finally post it, feels like I was on a 2 year mission for this shit. This band is pretty dope, I dig these foo's. Very chaotic, and up the skramz (whatever). But yeah... I know most of you only have the self titled EP and split. I been lazy to post shit daily since I have a life, but definetly try to keep it updated twice a week at least. So yeaahhh. I'ts about 16 songs, I think they did another 2 but who knows. No one has uploaded the demo's til I did.

5 track demo cd-r
Self titled EP
Arse Moreira/Beneath low flying planes split
Demo's

No comments:

Post a Comment