Sunday, March 4, 2012

First Day At Work

This was one of my high school bands back in 2008. We jammed out a few times and what not, we released only a 2 song demo tape. We were suppose to release a 6 song EP entitled "In Sessions EP" but we broke up as a band lasting from Summer 2008- Mid fall 2008. We had quite a few good jams we never got to record. We released about 17 copies of the tape and mostly sold it to a few close of our friends, I don't have any anymore. But we did quite do mixtures of 90's real emo. The first track called "waiting" basically talks about someone who is dying slowly in a coma and rather just wants to die now than just suffer. But since he has no word for it, he is supported through life support. in reality he rather just die. second track "Kiss me through the glass" the song is far out simple it basically speaks of someone who loves someone but is noticing that he's losing attraction to that person and see's he isn't to into her anymore but doesn't want to leave her. (These songs has to do nothing with me by the way) I was 16 at the time I recorded these songs. I hope you guys like them. We are definelty a forgotten band. It be nice for you guys to have these 2 tracks we did. Ohh There was a 4 track instrumental demo don't know what happened to be exact, but i'll see if I can hook it up

2 song Demo tape

2 song demo tape

No comments:

Post a Comment