Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook

Many people believe they only released a 8 song demo and that discography LP. Wrong, they also released a 5 song demo from untitled 2,4,5,6, and 10 from the discography. I don't know a whole lot of detail in this band but do know they started in 2004, one of my friends went to a few shows from this band all he told me was "It was beautiful *Muah* (gives a kiss on the tip of his fingers). I looked around for this 5 song demo but no luck so I had to upload that. As well I have a bootleg copy of the 5 song demo and 8 song demo my boy made me a while back from his small little label. I like the sloppyness of this band as they are considered soul/punk and skramz. I noticed in the Discography LP they didn't released untitled 4 and untitled 8 from the 8 song demo because in actuality they did 15 songs including that bonus track "chop-chop goodbye". Its sucks I never got a chance to grab one of their LP's in red vinyl. Fuck, I regret not buying one. I always been searching for a band with this exact same sound. When I first heard them , I heard beauty in my ears. I can feel trei's emotions while he screams "listen when I say" "hey, don't be that way" holy shit I fell in love with this band. FOr those who are very interested in this band, just to let you know. the tracks from the 5 song demo and 8 song demo sound way way different from the Discography LP so it's reccomended to download the 3 releases. I don't know why no one has mentioned the 5 song demo, I really wonder if those 2 releases were released in CD-R format or tape. Hmmmmmmm.


5 song demo
8 song demo
Discography LP

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love you so much thank you for uploading the other two releases! I was unaware of either any chance you could reupload the five track as the link no longer exists?? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete