Tuesday, March 6, 2012

.Elaine.

Man, is this fall 2009 or what? This was another short lived band I was in right after First day at work ended with a 2 song demo tape. It consisted of myself (vox/Guitar), and daniel (drums) and arnold who was bass on 3 songs. We did about 9 songs (2 never were recorded). We did a rough demo which were 4 songs and the 3 songs tape/CD-R. I do remember when summer vacation barely did "Do me a favor" demo and I was thinking of maybe playing a show with them but never happened due to the other members being lazy af and leaving me as the only one who wanted more jams. Our last show was in thanksgiving 2009 palying A emo song for Cetlaly, Because there wasn't enough romance, I'll nenver learn, untitled, drama lessons, and A division street (never released) somewhere in the east side of Long Beach, CA. My label Caypo records is going to release a mini discography CD/limited tape don't know when but sometime soon with a few bonus jams that were live sets. I believe the only 2 songs that were outstanding from all the shitty songs were A emo song for Cetlaly, and Because there wasn't enough romance. The rough demo had a more emo/Screamo feel to it while the 3 songs had a 90's emotive hardcore punk feel to it.

2009 Fall demo
3 songs CD-R

No comments:

Post a Comment