Friday, July 12, 2013

Luscious Duncan

Not to long ago during the time I found out about The Sooper Swag Project. I also came across one of the guys from TSSP and it was the bassist I think his name is Brain? Not to familiar with the midwestern scene as I am with the so kali scene here. Anyways during that time he also recently released his debut 13 track length entitled "Controls the universe" or "Luscious Duncan Controls The Universe" theres some nice good songs on there and a few bland mediocre songs, one of the songs from the debut length was also in TSSP's Self-Titled called "Stash". Afterwards a few months he came with the release of a 4 track EP called The New Galaxies EP which isnt so bad and much more progress from the debut length. Not too too long ago he posted 4 bsides from the debut length that weren't released for another EP entitled Undiscovered Galaxies EP. I really don't know why he didnt put them up on his debut length because those 4 songs are much better than some of the mediocre ones on that length. It has.my favorite track entitled "Dank Like Jesus" (which I was speaking of on TSSP's post) I am not in the hip hop/rap game but if I dig these tunes might as well check it. He isnt a bad rapper (Even if he isnt taken seriously) he is pretty good actually. He released about 4 music videos which 3 are from his debut and one from the first EP. All 3 releases are for free on his bandcamp. Im about to enjoy the rest of the day exercising, cleaning a bit and getting some stuff done for my project which I will soon post on here as well.














Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment