Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Sooper Swag Project

Okay let me get this straight. I heard of TSSP on Chug Life's blogspot. I have to admit, the name sounded silly til I found out that 2 of the guys are from the instrumental math rock band "The Para-Medics" So I gave them a listen and holy mother of ass I really got soo hooked. LD has some pretty good sick lines I must say that kid is my favorite rapper of todays time. In early 2013 they released there second length entitled "Next Level" along with a single for there next upcoming 3rd length called "Keep on samplin'" Shit hits the roof hard. Because of these guys I enjoy rap more often now besides C////O (Whatever happened to them they seemed to disappear?), Bone thugs n' harmony, Nate Dogg, and Cypress Hill. Anyway these 3 guys have done little music vids and unfortunately they also landed on my top album list of 2013. Even Luscious Duncan's Undiscovered Galaxies EP landed on my top list because of the "Dank Like Jesus" track which won over "Yes Yes" and "Fucktown Fantasies of new galaxies".
There stuff is for free on there bandcamp which includes there self titled, Yesid the creator single, Next level and Keep on samplin' single. Here's some of the vids they have done. I am also posting Namdi's vid although it isn't related to TSSP but the song is sexy. I also heard of them making some shirts. I am willing to buy a few because I am that much in love with TSSP. I hope they release the self titled and Next Level on CD or LP or both sometime in the future.



Hula Hoop Chain (Live




Namdi's wierd awesome song (Not a SSP song but really good as well)


Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment