Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Toasted Plastic

The other day (well a few weeks ago) without much mention of a release date. Toasted plastic (Better than The Beatles) released there debut this summer (Yes many fucking releases this summer) entitled "June Highs" its about 8 songs long and much more progress from the rest of the releases. Don't get me wrong I love the other releases but June Highs is probably that one release where you can hear the progress of the band. Anyways I been into these guys since late 2012 but I don't think I ever mentioned them. They also released 2 EP's when they barely started which isn't on there bandcamp but I will say there mediocre I prefer the releases from the bandcamp page much more. The band is a mixture of math rock-ish/Indie/Emo but definitely some really catchy catchy summer tunes you'll fall in love with. Yes better than The Beatles



Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment