Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Reptilian- Low Health

I am back for more dicks. Welp lets get to the main point on this post. The fucking Reptilian came out big with there first debut length entitled "Low Health". Ever since I bought Full health 10" I always been day dreaming on how this Low Health will sound like. And it sounds splendid ass fuck. Really fucking powerful alongside Calculator's debut. Like I said, many lengths are coming out big this year. This debut length has 10 noodly twinkly skramz songs. Although I will mention. It's still not enough for me. Being a fan since the release of Boys life EP I look back to the past years even during my high school youth and I realized it took them a while for a debut length. But I will give them props for being on my top 2013 list of albums. Anyway order this LP/CD soon plus Count your lucky stars also released a tape of We have become EP/Boys life Ep together as an 8 song tape. I literally jizzed when I heard cyls was going to release this. Check it check it and buy it.

Here's a video of them playing the second track off "Full Health" fucking sexy ass hell


PRE ORDER THE REPTILIAN'S LOW HEALTH LP/CD/FACES T-SHIRT/WE HAVE BECOME+BOYS LIFE CASSETTE

Low Health

No comments:

Post a Comment